I’m always looking for new ways to have fun with my friends, but sometimes it can be hard to think of things to do together. There are plenty of fun activities that you can do with friends and family. You don’t need to spend a lot of money or have lots of time on your hands to have a good time. Here are seven of my favorite fun activities.
- Play Trivia – This is one of the simplest and most fun things to do with your friends. Get a trivia book (one of the most inexpensive books I’ve ever purchased), buy a pack of cards, and get ready for some trivia.
- Cards Against Humanity – Another one of my favorites. Find a card game at a store, download the app for your phone, and start laughing!
- Card Games – Whether you like playing poker or playing monopoly, there are tons of card games available. Buy a deck of cards, find a game, and you’re good to go!
- Bowling – If you have a few friends and want to have fun together, head to your local bowling alley. I’ve gone bowling before with a group of friends and it was really fun.
- Movie Night – My husband and I love watching movies together and it’s one of our favorite activities. It doesn’t matter what movie, we always end up having a great time.
- Go for a Hike – Whether you hike in the woods or go to a local park, there are so many beautiful hikes to take. Make a day of it and hike all day long.
- Campout – Camping is a lot of fun! There are tons of different ways you can go camping, but my favorite way to do it is with my family. Pack up some food and sleeping bags, and head out to the country!