Hello, students. You now can learn about Sue, an American teenager, as part of “American Teens Talk!” book. I suggest you read and listen to this section several times so you can improve your American English reading and listening comprehension skills. Don’t forget to respond to the prompts in the comments section below so that you can improve your writing skills as well.
Directions: Please read about the section about Sue two or more times.
Directions: Please listen to the section about Sue two or more times.
Directions: Please respond to one of the prompts below in the comments section at the bottom of this page.
- What exams are you taking at school this
month? Are they difficult for you? How are
you preparing for them?
- Sue spends fifteen or twenty hours each
week practicing and playing sports. What
sports do you like to play? How do you
get exercise and stay healthy?
6 thoughts on “2.15.3: Year 2 American English Lessons with Maestro Sersea”
Practicing sports is very interesting to do when we want to be in good healthy. I practice volleyball three times a week. I feel very well during these periods because I am in good state in my life.
1. What exams are you taking at school this month? Are they difficult for you? How are you preparing for them?
Well, the next two months I´m preparing myself to take a exam about automotive electromechanics
2. Sue spends fifteen or twenty hours each week practicing and playing sports. What sports do you like to play? How do you get exercise and stay healthy?
I like to play soccer and this is a sport that needs hard training. It involves jogging every day, training practices with all the members of the team and we also have to do weights.
So this is a good way to stay healthy accompaning it by a proper diet.
Thank you Maestro
Hello , hind from Iraq .
Every one have exams must have been studying a lot while the exams will be easy at the end.
I would like jogging sport because I have instrument in my house in spite of my country didn’t have natural viewer for walking and relax because everywhere there are corruption of politicians .
Hello lever body, i was student 7 years ego, for this question i’m sorry.
I like to play soccer but for now i don’t have time to practice any sport.
Lesson 2.15.3 Year 2
American Teens Talk!
Answer the above questions
1) I think the word ” Exam” is quite scary for everyone, no matter what subject is. It depends on how much study we have done. I do my study regularly and get confidence that I know everything During my exam I study for 2 to 3 hours just to revise my lessons.
2) I used to play basketball. It was my favorite game. But now I don’t, just work out and daily walk.
Greetings Maestro Sersea
Although I am not playing it, my favorite sport is valleiball.
My way to keep me healthy is throughth a short routine of cardio, also I jump the rope for a few minutes every day, although I have to admit that I am retaking this activity again
Thank you so much.