Hello, students. You now can learn about Sol, an American teenager, as part of “American Teens Talk!” book. I suggest you read and listen to this section several times so you can improve your American English reading and listening comprehension skills. Don’t forget to respond to the prompts in the comments section below so that you can improve your writing skills as well.
- Directions: Please read about the section about Sol two or more times.
- 2. Directions: Please listen to the section about Sol two or more times.
- 3. Directions: Please respond to one of the prompts below in the comments section at the bottom of this page.
- What kinds of extracurricular activities do
you participate in? Do any of the activities
that Sol participates in seem interesting
to you? What kind of extracurricular
activities do you wish your school could
- Are you passionate about any subject?
What is it? Do you know students who are
passionate about things that do not seem
interesting to you? What are those things?