Skip to content
- American English News Words: Today you will watch a news vocabulary video which explains a word or term used in news stories. Try to understand the word or term discussed in this video:
- Learning English TV: Watch this one-minute Learning English news program and try to understand what it means:
- Identify what you learned today from this lesson. You can either explain what today’s news word means or give a short summary of the short news program you watched in the comments section below:
13 thoughts on “Lesson 2.10.2, Year 2 American English Lessons with Maestro Sersea”
Hello. I’m Danijela.
In this lesson I learned new words such anxiety.
Anxiety means when people have strong feelings of worry about situation also anxiety can interfere people with daily activitis.
Thank you very much Maestro Sersea.
I am Albertine
I got chance to learn new word “Anxiety”. I also learned its explanations as well as its pronunciation.
Anxiety is a strong feeling of worry about a situation. It can be normal in difficult situations, but it becomes a problem when it interferes with daily activities.
# In Video 1 new word is
Anxiety: means when people have strong feelings of worry about situation also anxiety can interfere people with daily activities.
# In Video 2
– In Tokyo, there is no connection between current rise of Covid19 cases.
– U. S vice president Kamala Harris will visit in Viet Nam.
– In India, there were 7 people died and 30 were missing because of floods in northern of Jammu.
– In U. S, a powerful 8.2 magnitude earthquake struck Alaska.
Thank you very for your lesson.
Definition of anxiety: strong feeling of worry about difficult situations.
Its impact may be harmful for people when interferes with their activities
During the july 29, ocurred floods in India a big earthquake in Alaska and the number of cases of the coronavirus disease (covid-19) continues to grow in Tokyo regardless of the Olympics
Thank you Maestro
Hello , every one , Iraq from Iraq.
Anxiety is rising in Iraqi communities about drought.
Anxiety is a strong feeling of worry about a situation , also it can be normal in difficult situation. When inter geese with daily activities , while in Iraq with drought anxiety also dust .
Hello , hind from Iraq
-There is no connection between the current rise of COVID-19 cases in Tokyo and the Olympia game who the international Olympic committee.
-The Vietnamese leader announced a future busted by the U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris.
-in Jammu and Kashmir territories kill at least seven with 30 missing by flood s in the northern.
-earthquake in the U.S a powerful 8.2 magnitude late Wednesday.
Lesson 2.10.2: Year 2 American English Lessons with Maestro sersea.
The news Word of this week is ” anxiety”.
The meaning of anxiety is ”A feeling of worry”.
As such 1) her voice was full of anxiety.
2) To avoid anxiety you should work hard for the examination.
3) My greatest anxiety is that my son fall ill.
Anxiety is a Strong feeling of worry about a situation, it can be normal in difficult situation but it become a problem when interfere with daily activities
Lesson 2.10.2 Year 2
One-minute Learning English news program.
1)According to the International Olympic Committee, the CORONA virus cases and Olympic games are not linked to each other.
2)US Vice President Kamala Harris is going to visit Vietnam soon.
3)After the flood in Jummo, Kashmir Indian rescuers continued their effort to save the survivors
4)A powerful earthquake struck Alaska last Wednesday.
Greetings Maestro Sersea
The International Olimpic committe says it sees no connection between the current rise of Covid-19 cases in Tokyo and the Olimpic Games.
In Vietnam U.S Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin has met with Vietnan´s President in Hanoi.
The Vietnamise leader announced a future visit by the US Vice President Kamala Harris.
In India rescuers search for survivors after floods in the Northen Jammu and Kashmir territories killed seven and 30 persons are missing.
And in the Us a powerful 8.2 magniture earthquake struck Alabama late Wednesday.
Thank you so much
I learned a new word ” anxiety”. Anxiety is a strong feeling of worry about a situation.
Hello maestro sersea,the new Word of this week is Anxiety that is a strong feeling of worry about a situation , it can be normal in difficult situation tank You so much
I got 2 words.
Anxiety – so worry for others
Territories- the lands