Skip to content
- American English News Words: Today you will watch a news vocabulary video which explains a word or term used in news stories. Try to understand the word or term discussed in this video:
- Learning English TV: Watch this one-minute Learning English news program and try to understand what it means:
- Identify what you learned today from this lesson. You can either explain what today’s news word means or give a short summary of the short news program you watched in the comments section below:
12 thoughts on “Lesson 2.7.2, Year 2 American English Lessons with Maestro Sersea”
Hello. I’m Danijela.
In this lesson I learned new words such as plague. Plague is a large number of harmful things, plague also mean deadly disease that spreads quickly to large number of people.
Thank you very much Maestro Sersea.
News word, i learned a word “plague” this word mean a harmful things and also deadly disease that spreads quickly to number of people.
Hello, I am Albertine
In this lesson I learned new words “plague” which is a large number of harmful or troublesome things. It can also mean deadly disease that spreads quickly to a large number of people.
in this lesson different expressions have been presented that we should learn:
– Widespread destruction
– Indoor activities (dining, fitness, etc)
– Launching and enforced
Thank you Maestro
In short summary Plague is s deadly disease spread quickly to a number of people.Millions of mice caused widespread destructions according to weather effects and new Corona virus around the country of China and proof of covid19 vaccination were taken for indoors activities.
Hello every one.
Hind from Iraq.
In this lesson l learned new word, plague, it’s is mean :a large number of harmful or troublesome thing . (Example of tunes)
In Australian the plague of mic has force hundred of prisoners while they repairs damaged walls because effect of weather, wildfires and plentiful grain crop,
Another meaning of plague:
Deadly disease that spared quickly to large number of people(like coronavirus )at first spared.
I learn from news coronavirus started from city of wuhan and are infection around the country who china officials said.
-oil ship Israel’s is seeking international last week near Oman but could act alone an attack .
-Ukraine police found dead activist dead near his home in Kiev .
-Mayor of new York require proof of covid -19 vaccination for indoor activities .
Thank you very much teacher
Lesson 2.7.2 Year 2
News Word : ” Plague”
As I understand the meaning plague is a contagious bacterial disease found mostly in rats and in fleas that feed on the rats
” The city is under threat from the plague of rats”.
Lesson 2.7.2 Year 2
One-minute Learning English News program.
A short summary of the short news program,
* In China, the birth city of COVID- 19 Wuhan’s official asked their citizens to test and vaccinate themselves
to avoid new Variant.
* even though Israel could act alone on an attack on its oil ship last week but still, the Prime minister is looking for international help.
* Ukraine police began an inquiry after finding a Belarusian militant dead body.
* For indoor activities Mayor of New York City said that they will require proof of COVID-19.
Greetings Maestro Sersea
In China official says the city of Wuhan where the Covid-19 started will test to all their citizens for Coronavirus after new infections are reported around the Country.
Israel is seeking international support but could act alone over an attack on an Israeli Operated oil ship last week near Oman says The Prime Minister.
Ukraine Police launch a criminal investigation after a Belarusian activist is found dead near his home in Kyiv.
And the Mayor of New York says the city could require proof for Covid 19 to indoor activities.
Thank You so much
I had learnt new word – Plague is s deadly disease spread quickly to a number of people. Millions of mices caused widespread destructions according to weather effects and new Corona virus around the country of China, Hour Han City, and proof of covid19 vaccination were taken for indoors activities.
I learned a new word “plaque”. A plaque is a large number os harmful or troublesome things. Plaque can also means a deadly disease that spreads quickly to a large number of people.